Epic Citadel is a demo application for Android and you can see the graphics performance of your device.
Users will experience the atmosphere of a medieval village with complete picture effects, possibly due to acclaimed graphic engine. Resolution is automatically scaled and various operating modes can be selected by the user.
Unreal Engine 3 graphics engine for mobile apps is used by hundreds of game developers to simulate and create animated content. Epic Citadel offers:
- Exceptional graphics for Android devices thanks to technology Unreal Engine 3.
- Benchmark mode by which users can evaluate the performance of equipment for Unreal Engine 3 graphic engine.
- The user can see the number of frames per second and resolution settings.
- Animations and realistic reflections.
- The virtual environment is created through techniques that replicate reflections, distortions and dynamic movements such as leaf movements.
- Global Illumination.
- The Unreal Engine 3 has a lighting system providing virtual dynamic lights and shadows in the game.
- Dynamic light textured surface that reflects light just like natural materials.
- Epic Citadel app is available for free in Android Market and can run on a variety of Android phones and tablets.