Last we heard that Galaxy S4 Mini would be launched on June 20th Samsung Event in London, but things change of course, due to competition or in anxiety by Samsung as Motorola Moto X was unexpectedly launched by Motorola.
Lets talk about Galaxy S4 mini anyway
Specs & Features
- 4.3-inch qHD (960 x 540) Super AMOLED display
- Size: 124.6 x 61.3 x 8.94mm
- Weight: 107g
- 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 8GB of memory (5GB available to the user)
- microSD support for up to 64GB of memory
- 8-megapixel camera with TouchWiz camera features
- 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 4G LTE
- NFC (only for the LTE version)
- dual SIM support (on certain variants)
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz on top
- 1900mAh battery
“We want to give people more choices with Galaxy S4 Mini, similar look & feel of Galaxy S4 for more compact and practical usages,” he said. “The new Galaxy S4 Mini provides consumers with a new way to enjoy the flagship Galaxy S4 experience.”
Release date and pricing
Actual availability details are missing in action at this point, but we’ll update the post accordingly once more information becomes available. In its press release (available below), Samsung says that the phone will be available in two colors at launch, White Frost and Black Mist and that it will have various versions out in various markets including a 4G LTE model, a 3G model and a 3G dual SIM model.
Let us know what you think about S4 Mini ? Many people still think 5 inch screen is too big for daily use and needs care while handling.