Among the other messaging apps available on the web, Snapchat has secured a top place because of its unique features. While offering attires similar to any other messaging app, Snapchat comes with interesting filters. Users are always in search of a new picture filter, and Snapchat delivers.
For those often using and loving Snapchat filters, there are ways to discover hidden ones that make your selfies more impressive. We decided to share with you the methods of getting to those secret filters. Are you ready?
Unlock Secret Snapchat Filters
The feeling when you get to a unique Snapchat filter before being found by other Snapchat users is divine. Check out the guides provided below to get those iconic filters before anyone else.
Get Snapchat Filters Codes
Find Snapchat filters codes, which are the key to unlocking the Snapchat filter goldmine. These codes take different forms, for instance, QR codes, or hyperlinks. To find these codes, follow the instructions below.
Go to the Snapchat website, and access the ‘LensStudio’ to get new filters and lenses. Find unique and new filters created by the Snapchat community.
The second one-stop destination to get amazing filters for Snapchat is YouTube. Visit YouTube, search for Snapchat-related videos, and discover new codes for filters and lenses.
Open a Code in Snapchat
Follow these steps to perform a complete scan of the codes you got.
- Open Snapchat
- Set your smartphone’s camera, so the Snapchat code is right in front of it
- Tap on the phone’s screen once
- Press and hold the code, and wait until Snapchat alerts you that it has recognized the Snapcode
Unveil Your Secret Snapchat Filters and Lenses
After performing the above steps, you can unlock the hidden filters with the Snapcode. These instructions will help you do so:
- After getting the Snapcode, you will receive a notification telling you to unlock the filter for that code
- You will be presented with the option to unlock the filter. Just tap on the ‘unlock for 24 hours’ option.’ You may get another time frame as well
- Another option will offer you the possibility to send the Snapcode to your contacts
Begin Your Snapcode Hunt
You can create Snapchat filters by using the app’s on-demand Geofilter option. However, the feature is not free, as it will ask for a time frame you need; when you will set the time, the price will fluctuate according to the period you set.
This is how to get this feature:
- Launch Snapchat
- Navigate through the options and select the ‘On-demand Geofilters’ option
- Finally, tap on ‘Filters’
- Choose from the different variants (birthday, Valentine’s Day, etc.)
- To edit the filters, use emojis and stickers
The instructions given above will help you discover and unlock, as well as use Snapchat filters you never knew existed. Share them with your contacts and enjoy them as not many people know of them.
Snapchat is a great app for sharing photos, videos, and exchange messages. However, be careful when uploading personal stuff on the platform. Better select what kind of pictures and videos you share, so you feel more safe and protected.
Andie is an IT lover and in his free time he likes to make tutorials dedicated to those interested in Android programming. Continually seeking for challenges he likes to test his skills and knowledge. Is thrilled to be part of the S4Tips team and hopes that together we can contribute to community development.