Those who are searching for an online tactical shooting game and looking to train their shooting skills are constantly looking for new mobile games to play, and sometimes they might be a bit disappointed by the results of their search, but the game we will be talking about in this article will surely provide a fresh and adequate experience.
About the game
Mini Militia is one of the top shooting games developed by Miniclip, and its highlights are simple 2D graphics and special gameplay. Players have to shoot their enemy and in order to win the game, they have to eliminate all their rivals. Often, matchmaking can be random (which can either make you feel OP or … less skilled).
Here is a quick list of the most notable features of the game:
- The game has dual control, which helps control the character up and down. At first it might feel a bit complex but after just a bit of accommodation, it will feel just right.
- Being an online game, players have the option to team up in the co-op mode.
- There’s an array of unique weapons, machine guns and various other killing instruments.
- Players can customize the look of their avatar.
- Mini Militia has three modes: co-op, training and survival. There sure is one game mode that you will enjoy playing.
What is new in the Mini Militia mod apk
- The mod adds some features free of charge:
- Unlocking each item for free
- Players can access all the weapons that aren’t available in the online play mode.
- New skins are unlocked.
- No reload is needed (infinite ammo).
- New maps were added
Installing the apk mod
Accessing the original version of the game is doable via the Google Playstore. In order to install the apk version of the game, players have to visit a third-party store (up to their choice, just a Google search away), download the apk for the game, go to their phone’s settings tab > security > unknown sources and then enable unknown sources. After this, installing the previously downloaded apk is possible and then gamers can simply open it and enjoy playing. Game on!
Federick is the technical editor for S4Tips.com. He is our expert on everything related to computer components, from cooling systems for next-generation video cards up to processor overclocking.