A huge new patch for Madden 20 was released on all platforms, and this could be the greatest game-changing patch fans of the series have seen in a long while. Here are some details about the patch:
O-Lineman have superstar abilities now
When the Superstar Abilities notion was introduced before the release, the fans were wondering where the O-Linemen were, and thankfully, those will be receiving the boost that they truly deserve, and this might potentially make them way more valuable for teams in every mode.
O-Linemen were added the following traits:
- Edge Protector – it reduces the chance of success of an edge pass rusher
- Post Up – this skill improves blocker’s ability to hold double team blocks (both run and pass)
- Run Block Elite – allows holding blocks for a longer duration when run blocking
- Pass Block Elite – allows holding blocks for a longer duration when pass blocking
- Zone Blocker – Holds blocks for a longer time on zone-blocked run plays
- Power Blocker – Holds blocks longer when gap-blocking
These were some highlights, but the list can go on.
The O-Line will receive another option for slowing down the defense, in the form of a new double-team mechanic. From the play menu, gamers can now target a specific pass rusher to double team. This can be done by opening the Pass Protection menu and selecting the bottom option: “Double Team”. This is replacing the Pinch Adjustment mechanic, which has been removed globally. After accessing this tab, there will be a “D2” indicator that players can move around with the left stick, and the lock in their double team target.
Andie is an IT lover and in his free time he likes to make tutorials dedicated to those interested in Android programming. Continually seeking for challenges he likes to test his skills and knowledge. Is thrilled to be part of the S4Tips team and hopes that together we can contribute to community development.