You must be a little confused with how to best download your favorite content from Youtube. And which service to use for this purpose, as there are a lot of choices. Some websites work just fine while others take their time trying to find and convert your video.
The most annoying services are those that use your CPU speed while you’re trying to download your Youtube video. So, if you’re using such a service and your computer starts acting up, then you know who the culprit is.
Youtube is becoming the new TV for younger generations of users. Or maybe it has already taken the place of TV. But the internet is not as reliable as we would like it to be so downloading a video for later seems to be a good way to go. For this purpose, here are some of the best services you can use.
Snaptube Youtube Downloader
Snaptube lets you download your favorite Youtube videos but much like other services it also supports downloads from other platforms. These include popular websites like Dailymotion, Instagram, Facebook, and Soundcloud.
Compatibility is present with Android devices too. But it is not on the Google Play Store for obvious reasons. For installation, you need to find the official APK file.
- Download video and audio files
- Download and convert into multiple formats
- Compatibility with video services and social networks
- Quickly access and download from multiple websites
- HD resolutions: 1080p, 2K, 4K, 8K
SafeFrom.net Youtube Downloader
SafeFrom.net is a viable alternative as it allows the user to download video and audio from Youtube as well as a variety of other websites. The service is available as a website, a browser extension, and an app.
- Fast download by inserting the URL
- Download directly from a webpage
- Links are provided if webpage has multiple videos
- High-quality downloads from Youtube
- No wait time for downloads or need to install a program
- Integration to your website is possible for user downloads